Writing & copywriting
Inspired, sharp, and persuasive professional copywriting increases the visibility of your business. Give your corporate documents, marketing material, media kits, ads and websites a creative and competitive edge.
Editing and proofreading
Eloquence and style in your business documents reflect your high standards and professionalism. The perfect word can be elusive; let a professional editor help you find it (or fix it).
Branding & marketing
Enhance the visibility of your business with attractive and streamlined marketing materials. Align your brand so your customers know who you are and what your values are.
Cut through the noise with strategic communications that clarify business priorities, help your team navigate organizational change, and drive employee engagement.
What can a freelance writer & communications consultant do for you?
For small businesses:
- Produce creative, persuasive text that sells your products and services
- Improve your search-engine rankings (SEO) and social media visibility
- Develop ad concepts, web content, and brochures/newsletters (print/web)
- Proofread your materials and catch structural, spelling and grammar errors
- Edit, restructure or rewrite your material to refine your ideas and message
For large organisations:
- Produce clear, effective client-facing marketing materials and communications
- Engage your employees with creative content for intranets and newsletters
- Enhance your executive visibility and clarify business priorities
- Create clear, strategic change management communication plans
- Provide communication toolkits and editorial calendars for initiatives
How I work
I create strong long-term partnerships with my clients, allowing them to focus on their business and do what they do best, while I work behind the scenes to support their communication needs.
For my small business customers, I create copy for websites/intranets and newsletters, and create more visibility for their business online. I also advise them on marketing communications strategies, including advertising and social media.
For my larger corporate clients, I offer strategic communications consulting to enhance executive visibility, effectively communicate business transformation, foster engagement and put people at the heart of the message. I also offer support to internal communications departments for initiatives and campaigns.
I make myself available to my clients by telephone, email, Skype and Hangouts, as well as in person when necessary. You can rest easy knowing you have a communications partner with more than 15 years of writing, editing and content strategy experience.